Welcome

This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox
Refresh page if comment menu and some images are missing
Drop a simple message before you go =)

You are free to view my entries. Whatever things written here are ought to stay only inside that gray material of yours called brain. The information stated here stays here.


I have adopted trees. SAVE THE EARTH

Webmistress



Louise Anne Luces.
silverdusk07|fallenskii03.
17.
Muntinlupa City.
Lazy Bum|Blogger|Sleep Fanatic


Tagboard



Archives

» Pre-Ending S.Y. 2009-2010
» Closure 2: Five Years of High School
» Closure 1: A Day Before SY Ends | Exams
» Photoblog: Last Open House
» Back
» 10 Random Things Before 2010
» Vacation Plans
» Last Days Before Christmas Vacation
» Of Love
» Retreat


Credits

Summer Layout | Doodles and Daydreams
Base Layout by JanLovexYouu
Graphics are from ChocoGoodies & Sugarpink
Tweeking by Louise
All Rights Reserved ®




Closure 3 : Bag Raid
Thursday, April 8, 2010

Mode:




Montessorians are always remembered for the number of bags they carry everyday. Most of the students carry bags at a minimum of two and maximum of 6. However, I am not fond of carrying so many things with me so my brain does the job of lessening the things that could have been inside those bags. We do have a locker but that is not an answer to the amount of homeworks and the absence of canteen in school.

Inside my bag:



Notebook. Our required notebook is the medium size one except for the math notebook which goes by a bigger size. The number of notebooks increase as time passes by. Our school is college preparatory that is why we have to take down our own notes and do plenty of written researches in our notebook. That applies if you are responsible enough in taking note everything and faithfully doing researches.



"L" Filing folder. This thing is the most disorganized. It is named "L" because I placed a huge L Lawliet sticker inside it when it was new, but now, the sticker fell off and L's gone missing. There are so many paper works in our school especially that I got involved in many things which required a number of more paper works. The contents of my folder are usually reports, handouts, scratch papers, more papers, letters, and anything that can be classified under papers.



Reminder Committee. The committee which involves more notebooks such as planner, steno notebook (for detailed assignments, projects , doodles and meeting), mini steno notebook (for to-do's, to-buy, to-finish and do or die list)and notepads (for requirements and leaving notes and reminders to people) -- they exist to remind my lazy ass of what I have to do.



Pencil case/Weapons Committee. I would like this pencil case to be recognized even though it gave out during the start of the fourth quarter. This pencil case had been with me for almost five years. (I WILL MISS CHUU T.T) Since it was the fourth quarter, I just grabbed any case where I can put my stuffs on. I used the Philippine Airlines case but it gave out after a week which left me "caseless" for the rest of the quarter.



Weapons. Complete. Pencils(I use mechanical pencil and I lost it at the beginning of the fourth quarter so I stick to using pencil), ballpens (Inky and non-inky: Dong-A and HBW 2000; black and red), eraser, ruler, stapler, pentel pen and liquid eraser. I'm not the type who borrows. My classmate and I considered our pencil cases as our life in school -- without it, we're dead.



Medicines. I had them there for a whole year but they just stayed there, I didn't use them.



Refreshment Committee. Powder, mirror and comb. I barely survive a day if I don't have them.



Center pocket/Central Committee. I cannot survive a day without my wallet, coin purse and cellphone. I placed the most important at the most dangerous place and that reminds of one incident:


Once upon a time, Louise was about to cross the road when:

Me: ! How come my bag got lighter? *looks behind and sees a man beside holding something wrapped in a towel*

Louise notices something and that is -- a strap of her coinpurse(which has money, cellphone and…national bookstore card) hanging from the towel

Me: *grabs the thing from the ugly man* KUYA! GRR!

Louise walked off and lived happily ever after.





Lastly, my filing folder. I usually don't bring it with me. This folder has been with me for five years also. It contains more papers like 1/2, 1/4 lengthwise and crosswise, and 1/8 for quizzes. This holds the same title as the "life" in school -- without those papers, we're dead…especially during Literature class with Tita Mila.





Comment count: 2 | Drop a comment