Welcome

This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox
Refresh page if comment menu and some images are missing
Drop a simple message before you go =)

You are free to view my entries. Whatever things written here are ought to stay only inside that gray material of yours called brain. The information stated here stays here.


I have adopted trees. SAVE THE EARTH

Webmistress



Louise Anne Luces.
silverdusk07|fallenskii03.
17.
Muntinlupa City.
Lazy Bum|Blogger|Sleep Fanatic


Tagboard



Archives

» 10 Random Things Before 2010
» Vacation Plans
» Last Days Before Christmas Vacation
» Of Love
» Retreat
» Boys and Girls Week Closing Time
» 2nd Hell Week
» Halloween 2009
» And it was all yellow
» Last Week Part 2


Credits

Summer Layout | Doodles and Daydreams
Base Layout by JanLovexYouu
Graphics are from ChocoGoodies & Sugarpink
Tweeking by Louise
All Rights Reserved ®




Back
Monday, February 22, 2010

Mode:




I am back to eat your sushi!




Kidding.




It's been a while. I haven't been updated to anything related to blogspot except to the things related to twitter and plurk. I know that I don't reply so I am apologizing for being an ass for the last two months. Hopefully, I can catch up to everyone.

I disappeared to search for myself turn my full attention to my life. My previous months were the worst of my life as of the moment. No, it's not just because there are many things to do but there are something else.

The worst doesn't end still and it will continue until I get to bring back a little of the "things" which were lost to me. Those "things", unfortunately, are not something which money can buy but those are things which identifies yourself as a human who has dignity and pride for oneself.

During those days, I realized some sad truths about life.

Life is truly unfair. When you find yourself flattened against the ground, don't expect that the demise will stop there. Even though you are fighting against a dozen of problems, except that more terrible things will come.

When you got problems like school work, a simple fight with a friend or any problem that has a lot of solutions, be proud. There are people in this world who are undergoing situations which you can't even imagine. These people have more problems they can't find solutions to.

There is a point in life when all your sacrifices and achievements will be thrown out the window. The sentence explains itself.


Those are the things I can share for now. The other things I can share will be included on the closure posts of this blog -- closure for high school. I'm changing blog after summer.



Umm...Imma still going to eat your sushi



*shot*







Comment count: 2 | Drop a comment