Welcome

This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox
Refresh page if comment menu and some images are missing
Drop a simple message before you go =)

You are free to view my entries. Whatever things written here are ought to stay only inside that gray material of yours called brain. The information stated here stays here.


I have adopted trees. SAVE THE EARTH

Webmistress



Louise Anne Luces.
silverdusk07|fallenskii03.
17.
Muntinlupa City.
Lazy Bum|Blogger|Sleep Fanatic


Tagboard



Archives

» 2nd Hell Week
» Halloween 2009
» And it was all yellow
» Last Week Part 2
» Last Week Part 1
» IR; UN; Bag; Happy Birthday Naruto!
» Boys and Girls Week; PATTS; Ondoy
» B&G Week ; ACET; Holiday
» Fast Post 0.2
» Disappointment


Credits

Summer Layout | Doodles and Daydreams
Base Layout by JanLovexYouu
Graphics are from ChocoGoodies & Sugarpink
Tweeking by Louise
All Rights Reserved ®




Boys and Girls Week Closing Time
Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mode:

Supposedly posted last week

Boys and Girls Week which started last September never crossed my mind again after Ondoy temporarily stopped the activities for the said activity. That was until, the day before the resume of B&G Week, when I was suddenly informed that I have somewhere to go to for the next days.

I just stared at my teacher and sighed. There are big events coming up and my mind's deluded already from passing proposals, fixing the Outreach Program activity, preparation for Speech Choir plus catching up on the things I missed. Even if attending this B&G Week will be an excuse for me to stay out of school, it isn't a good thing AT ALL.


|First Day|

November 18, 2009. I've got to see my district mates again but I didn't want to have conversations with anyone for some reasons. I was very distant to my classmates and to everyone this week because of a particular reason and probably, this distant side of mine continued even towards other people. I didn't mind it that much though, I'm categorized under the introvert side anyway 8D



The agenda for the day is to experience being a true official in the city. I actually thought that it will be difficult because as far as I know, we have to make resolutions and laws by ourselves. But wrong, everything's scripted and we actually have nothing difficult to do.



Since I am not very understanding of the fun enveloping a certain clique, I was annoyed by the way they asked questions during point of discussions. It was very understandable that they wanted the session to be lively but it gets out of hand when they ask questions answerable by mere common sense.

|Second day: Closing Ceremony|

November 19, 2009. The awarding ceremony was held at the same event. We arrived early and so that means waiting for more hours before the event starts. And while waiting, our eardrums were almost pushed to its limits because we're in front of the huge speaker.


The awards I got...


The awarding started and I actually wasn't very bored since I got all the awards, ohohoho *shot* I enjoyed the performances especially the singing performances from the champions of the singing contest. The folk dance that was presented was good and I actually developed a crush on the main girl because she was so dazzling *SHOT* Just kidding XDD



Congratulations Sian for winning 2nd place for the Essay Writing Contest XDD

|Third day: Field Trip|

We arrived early as usual. We were actually one of the first people who got there *air*While waiting, we had a small detour around the city hall and I found awesome gadgets I thought would exist only in different countries. Here it is:



It's the one that needs the fingerprint for the employee to enter. It's my first time to see one, LOL. Our destination was La Mesa Dam Eco-Park. A bus was provided for the transportation.

I never had a field trip for almost five years, my last field trip was when I was in Grade Six. I felt nostalgic and I suddenly recalled the last field trip I had, LOL. I remembered stealing Kriselle's Chuckie 8DD I bought so many foods since my field trip mode was activated.

The trip was so long. I slept along the way and it's funny when I'll wake up because I will have no idea where we were, as in completely. I was still distant and I still didn't mind *shot*



We arrived at the place. The place was full of nature and I enjoyed the scenery so much even if the tour hasn't started yet. I was so excited because I saw different places where people can have fun(i.e boating, slide for life, horse back riding, etc.) When the tour started, I saw more of nature.







I was so amazed by the scenery. You can smell nature and you can feel the fresh air plus the sun was shining radiantly, it was heaven 8D The thing is, I enjoyed it but the tour requires a lot of leg power, we have to go up and down the trail and climb 100+ stairs to reach the place where we can see the full view the La Mesa Dam.



After that, we went back. I thought that we'll ride the...rides but it was out of the question. The districts had a game and I ditched the activity without second thoughts.



The next destination was the grave of Ninoy and Cory. The trip back was also long but it was okay since I got to sleep peacefully. My camera was already dead by that time and I was saving the last of its energy for the last destination. I ended up not taking a good picture because those munchkin officials are in front making noise, they're actually not doing anything there *annoyed annoyed*

I went back immediately inside the bus and the organizers gave out a meal-- the meal that's supposedly given in the morning but wasn't. I did not eat it and I just gave it to street children I found on the way to Festival.

My sister asked me to wait for her in Festival. She watched New Moon and while she was watching, I just walked around Festival and I even entertained myself inside National Bookstore with a game-ish thing I thought of, "Look for the cheapest eraser and sharpener". There are mountains of those things and I used up a lot of energy for that game, LOL. The cheapest eraser costs Php3.00 and the cheapest sharpener costs Php5.00. LOL.

So that's it, Boys and Girls Week has come to an end.

|Social Outreach Program|

December 21, 2009. This event disappointed me. The dude I talked to for the venue and for the children we were inviting, totally forgot the activity.



We waited for almost an hour for him to come. While waiting, I played with Cham and the Christmas tree inside the hall. My teachers are talking with this kid who will piss you off when you talk to him. My teachers are asking questions but the kid will just smile beautifully(as in seriously) and not say anything.



The dude arrived but he didn't prepare so we ended up having six kids to play with. The program still continued but I wasn't very satisfied by it.

The day did not end with that activity. Our class agreed to practice at Kelvin's house for the Speech Choir(We won 2nd place XD). I was home by 9 P.M.

That concludes my week of remorse and bitterness.

|New Blog Layout|

I'm speaking in the present time here. To start with, I never intended to change my previous "Love" layout until summer but since the original owner of the main base codes of the layout isn't active, I have to change it.

Let's start with the title. Opposite is probably the thing I can associate with this new layout. And if you think that there's a smart reason behind the theme, then you are wrong. It was all based on me and my swift decisions, you can share a part of the blame to Hijikata-san.

I combined two layouts and customized it. Finishing this would be impossible if Mr. Adobe wasn't with me.

There's no music. I was thinking whether I'll put one or not but since I'm having problems with my online file storage, I will have it under construction or I might choose not to put music at all. The other things getting fixed are the profile and wishlist.

And if you are wondering about the Japanese texts found at the bottom of every posts, those are my names. The one for my previous layout is in Hiragana saying "Rui" and my current one is in Katakana saying "Louie" 8DD I never mentioned anything about it before so...I thought that I could probably talk about it now.

I should have said this at the beginning of this sub-topic, I refer to this layout as an Emergency layout. I mentioned that I never wanted to change my lay-out but I was forced to.

If there is anything weird like the alignment(if it's in center or not), kindly tell me so I can have it constructed too =)





Comment count: 6 | Drop a comment