Welcome

This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox
Refresh page if comment menu and some images are missing
Drop a simple message before you go =)

You are free to view my entries. Whatever things written here are ought to stay only inside that gray material of yours called brain. The information stated here stays here.


I have adopted trees. SAVE THE EARTH

Webmistress



Louise Anne Luces.
silverdusk07|fallenskii03.
17.
Muntinlupa City.
Lazy Bum|Blogger|Sleep Fanatic


Tagboard



Archives

» Vacation Plans
» Last Days Before Christmas Vacation
» Of Love
» Retreat
» Boys and Girls Week Closing Time
» 2nd Hell Week
» Halloween 2009
» And it was all yellow
» Last Week Part 2
» Last Week Part 1


Credits

Summer Layout | Doodles and Daydreams
Base Layout by JanLovexYouu
Graphics are from ChocoGoodies & Sugarpink
Tweeking by Louise
All Rights Reserved ®




10 Random Things Before 2010
Thursday, December 31, 2009

Mode:

2 more hours before BOOM 2010...

1. Fixed my accessories!! I never fixed it before and I got to fix it already 8DD




2. Threw away my collection of stickers (most are anime). I started collecting when I was in Grade 6 and I stopped after I graduated elementary.




3. Another thing from the past...I threw away my K-Zones




4. Shopping. I completed my own gifts 8DD




5. Hangout with Kriselle and Aina until night. I'll be making a separate post about this XD But, IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!




6. Hangout with my cousins(Father's side). Another separate post. I never went out with them before, I don't even know them, lol.




7. Changed my postersss.




8. Fixed another part of my room containing my notebooks starting from Grade 7, ohoho!




9. Threw away my pins (another collection from my younger days)




10. CLEANED MY STUDY TABLE!! This is the most disastrous place inside my room but look at it now *air air* OHOHOHO! *shot*



|Year 2010|

"Whatever God does, He does it with Love...

He never takes one thing away from you without giving you something better"

Goodbye 2009



Thank you everyone for being part of my life, this year wouldn't be possible without YOU. A new year will come in a few hours and I wish everyone good luck. May friendship continue, may new blessings come, and may good relationships grow.


HAPPY NEW YEAR! I LOVE YOU GUYS!





Comment count: 4 | Drop a comment