Welcome

This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox
Refresh page if comment menu and some images are missing
Drop a simple message before you go =)

You are free to view my entries. Whatever things written here are ought to stay only inside that gray material of yours called brain. The information stated here stays here.


I have adopted trees. SAVE THE EARTH

Webmistress



Louise Anne Luces.
silverdusk07|fallenskii03.
17.
Muntinlupa City.
Lazy Bum|Blogger|Sleep Fanatic


Tagboard



Archives

» Retreat
» Boys and Girls Week Closing Time
» 2nd Hell Week
» Halloween 2009
» And it was all yellow
» Last Week Part 2
» Last Week Part 1
» IR; UN; Bag; Happy Birthday Naruto!
» Boys and Girls Week; PATTS; Ondoy
» B&G Week ; ACET; Holiday


Credits

Summer Layout | Doodles and Daydreams
Base Layout by JanLovexYouu
Graphics are from ChocoGoodies & Sugarpink
Tweeking by Louise
All Rights Reserved ®




Of Love
Saturday, December 12, 2009

Mode:


I am happy being single but I do not disregard the fact of having a partner.

Why am I bringing this up in the first place? I guess this is my answer for all the love issues thrown to me at different angles.

I had rejected all those who attempted and I never tried to establish a romantic relationship with anyone. To put it simply, I don't bother tying myself to a relationship. I have a stone heart I admit.

Ever since love interests occurred in my life, I started looking down on the creatures called men. I saw them as weak creatures. If you just smile at them or be at least kind to them, things will already go in a different direction. Those turn of events urged me to stay away from guys.

My closest guy friends were victims and as the result, the friendship is screwed up and they leave me in silence. They did their best to convey their feelings...but what the hell's next? They will avoid me and not talk to me.

My view towards relationship is different from the usual. They said it's because I watch too much anime. I won't deny that shoujo mangas could have possibly influenced me but my standards on men are not that high and many at first glance.

I dreamed to meet someone like Uchiha Sasuke. In fact I met one, but there can be no possibility of love to spark between two cold-hearted persons. I dreamed to meet someone like Usui Takumi...his personality is simply inexplicable, and I haven't met someone like him.

It's rather weird basing anime characters for the man that you'll like. I don't need that man to be like them at all. He can be ugly, he can be stupid because it's not actually those physical traits I'm looking for. I only need a man who is MATURED --- someone who can shut me up, someone who can change my view on the asshole men, someone I can look up to despite his imperfections.

The issue of love that occurred to me recently made me think back of my views of a certain feeling called love. I never felt intimate love but I know its importance. I am a witness of a lot of love stories. I feel the pain and tears when I read tragic SasuSaku fanfictions.

I am happy with my life now and until the man comes, my heart will be open but for this recent issue, I officially put an end to it.

Sayonara.

|...Of School|

Things are getting better actually but not with my all-nighter rounds. A little refreshment that was the retreat is all you need when you're in the midst of depression and stress.


...=A= Y@ea*h>?? Me ish& hagg#arded awre$ady =A=...


December 12, 2009. School Bazaar or Intrams or whatever you want to call it. I was in daze after the activity. Our class sponsored two booths and I'm head of the activity. I was worried about the class since there are only four of us, but we managed...somehow.

One activity down.

My school won't be over until the 22nd of December. I still got two more sponsored activities to turn down and there's a Christmas Production taking place in our school tomorrow. I just want to say that I miss everyone and I'm looking forward to an awesome meet-up especially that Bianca's coming to Manila 8D

Ciaossu~





Comment count: 2 | Drop a comment