Welcome

This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox
Refresh page if comment menu and some images are missing
Drop a simple message before you go =)

You are free to view my entries. Whatever things written here are ought to stay only inside that gray material of yours called brain. The information stated here stays here.


I have adopted trees. SAVE THE EARTH

Webmistress



Louise Anne Luces.
silverdusk07|fallenskii03.
17.
Muntinlupa City.
Lazy Bum|Blogger|Sleep Fanatic


Tagboard



Archives

» Back
» 10 Random Things Before 2010
» Vacation Plans
» Last Days Before Christmas Vacation
» Of Love
» Retreat
» Boys and Girls Week Closing Time
» 2nd Hell Week
» Halloween 2009
» And it was all yellow


Credits

Summer Layout | Doodles and Daydreams
Base Layout by JanLovexYouu
Graphics are from ChocoGoodies & Sugarpink
Tweeking by Louise
All Rights Reserved ®




Photoblog: Last Open House
Saturday, March 13, 2010

Mode:


February 20, 2010. I took pictures of my pictures posted on the boards to make fun of myself XD



SHINING DRAGON SWORD! SHINING FACE! <--- Tales of Vesperia parody



Kalayaan mula sa pag-aaral!!



Fresh from bed



When interrogating makes things more entertaining



Oho, pedophile mode.



AHHHHHHOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH



I'm gonna kill you with my wonderful laces



Daze...


And others for January to March...



Turned 17 on the 17th. Obviously came back from school because I looked like a piece of trash in the picture



...I am not for sale, my lamp is




The pictures above are amounts of things you can make fun of.


Ciaossu~





Comment count: 2 | Drop a comment