Welcome

This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox
Refresh page if comment menu and some images are missing
Drop a simple message before you go =)

You are free to view my entries. Whatever things written here are ought to stay only inside that gray material of yours called brain. The information stated here stays here.


I have adopted trees. SAVE THE EARTH

Webmistress



Louise Anne Luces.
silverdusk07|fallenskii03.
17.
Muntinlupa City.
Lazy Bum|Blogger|Sleep Fanatic


Tagboard



Archives

» Closure 3 : Bag Raid
» Pre-Ending S.Y. 2009-2010
» Closure 2: Five Years of High School
» Closure 1: A Day Before SY Ends | Exams
» Photoblog: Last Open House
» Back
» 10 Random Things Before 2010
» Vacation Plans
» Last Days Before Christmas Vacation
» Of Love


Credits

Summer Layout | Doodles and Daydreams
Base Layout by JanLovexYouu
Graphics are from ChocoGoodies & Sugarpink
Tweeking by Louise
All Rights Reserved ®




Closure 4 : Uh...
Monday, April 12, 2010

Mode:



In the morning...


|The Random Things|

1. In the morning, I sometimes walk from my house to the FX terminal with my eyes closed
2. I confess that I greet everyone at school everyday without knowing their names
3. I keep "illegal possessions" inside my locker XD
4. I was isolated during the last quarter of my senior year.
5. My favorite subject is Literature with Tita Mila even though my Literature grades pull down my other English grades
6. I cant forget Ms. Alcantara's "Boom Microscope" It was sermon fail.
7. The best time of the class would be the periods with no teacher, we talk about Pokemon before we talk about anything else.
8. I'll choose to do a homework and I'll find out that it's not due the next day and in fact, the one that is due is the one I did not do
9. I will fall asleep immediately after eating dinner and wake up by midnight
10. Going back home, I hate it when the FX will stop during a traffic at a place where there are huge pictures of food


|The Learnings|

1. There are people existing in this world who would point faults at you in order to save their own lives.
2. There's an existence of brainwashers in this world. They attack you by saying things about you as if they know you more than you know yourself
3. Listen to what your FIRST instinct tells you. It's usually correct.
4. Things come to pass. In line with this, remember that you are recognized by your wrong doings despite the many good deeds you have done. No matter how many achievements and sacrifices you have made, those will fall in the ruins and you have to start from scratch
5. Tragedies are existing. I'm a very good example.
6. Life is unfair. Unfair to the point that you get nothing and you are permanently left empty handed.
7. Stupidity is not an excuse. Remember that.
8. Be careful on the words that go out from your mouth. Remember, the mouth is the gate to misfortune.
9. Abide by the rules. Even though the rules are too strict, remember them well.
10. Lastly, even though you keep on trying to keep your heart from getting broken all over again, you have to sacrifice it so you can live for tomorrow. Accept that people will always misunderstand you and accept that even though you are not the one at fault, you have to bow down your head, eat up your pride and apologize in order to end things even if it hurts you





Comment count: 2 | Drop a comment