Welcome

This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox
Refresh page if comment menu and some images are missing
Drop a simple message before you go =)

You are free to view my entries. Whatever things written here are ought to stay only inside that gray material of yours called brain. The information stated here stays here.


I have adopted trees. SAVE THE EARTH

Webmistress



Louise Anne Luces.
silverdusk07|fallenskii03.
17.
Muntinlupa City.
Lazy Bum|Blogger|Sleep Fanatic


Tagboard



Archives

» Happy Mother's Day!
» It's Summer Time!
» Closure 5: High School Graduation
» Closure 4 : Uh...
» Closure 3 : Bag Raid
» Pre-Ending S.Y. 2009-2010
» Closure 2: Five Years of High School
» Closure 1: A Day Before SY Ends | Exams
» Photoblog: Last Open House
» Back


Credits

Summer Layout | Doodles and Daydreams
Base Layout by JanLovexYouu
Graphics are from ChocoGoodies & Sugarpink
Tweeking by Louise
All Rights Reserved ®




I'm Closing
Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mode:

I've been busy lately and more problems came up during the weeks that I wasn't blogging.


I had an unusual experience 3-4 weeks ago when I was cursed by a tikbalang and its owner. That was the only time I washed dishes for months and when I threw the water in a cemented place with no trees and anything you could associate as a "house", it happened. It was really really annoying. They gave me unending itchiness all over my body and big marks will appear over the places I'm scratching. Until now I'm still itching but the situation isn't as grave as before. Based from the perfect alignment of my fingers, I am "forgiven" already and I think they forgot that I'm still itching.

During those days of supposedly "idle days", I was bitching non-stop of how my time was wasted over these creatures that are not supposed to be here on Earth at all. I understand the intellectual knowledge they possess. They aren't like us who can think as deep and vast but I wish they also think that way. If they do, they will realize that there's no point in doing what they're doing all the time with the humans. I hope you get what I mean.

They already have a world of their own, so what's the use of going here? It should have been obvious that humans can't see them yet they trespass our territory and curse the people living in that territory. There's no point at all, they only like protecting and strengthening their own egos at the wrong place, wrong time and with the wrong people. My plans were ruined because of them.

|Closing|

I am closing this blog soon, my next blog is already prepared. I just need to have the proper closure for this blog.

I am ending summer soon too since my classes will start on May 31.

That's all.





Comment count: 0 | Drop a comment