Welcome

This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox
Refresh page if comment menu and some images are missing
Drop a simple message before you go =)

You are free to view my entries. Whatever things written here are ought to stay only inside that gray material of yours called brain. The information stated here stays here.


I have adopted trees. SAVE THE EARTH

Webmistress



Louise Anne Luces.
silverdusk07|fallenskii03.
17.
Muntinlupa City.
Lazy Bum|Blogger|Sleep Fanatic


Tagboard



Archives

» Summer Conclusion Part One
» Last Summer Escapade for 2010
» I'm Closing
» Happy Mother's Day!
» It's Summer Time!
» Closure 5: High School Graduation
» Closure 4 : Uh...
» Closure 3 : Bag Raid
» Pre-Ending S.Y. 2009-2010
» Closure 2: Five Years of High School


Credits

Summer Layout | Doodles and Daydreams
Base Layout by JanLovexYouu
Graphics are from ChocoGoodies & Sugarpink
Tweeking by Louise
All Rights Reserved ®




Summer Conclusion Part 2
Friday, May 28, 2010

Mode:



(via fuckyeahhappy)

'This is the worst summer' I said to myself.

Who wouldn't think that way? This kind of weather will make you wish that you have the money to go to Alaska or have the power to change this climate. However, that isn’t the only reason why I said that months ago. This summer has a big significance. Before I stepped out from high school, I already knew that it’s another season for building up, to undergo emotional stress, recover, accept and make changes, and prepare for a new arc.

As all of you might have realized, my last three months in high school are three months of depression, stress and tears, not only because of work pressure but also because of the serious horrible issue I had in school which destroyed my reputation and…my soul. My life in general was very vague during the start of summer. It was so vague and depressing that it made me suffer a slow torture. God was even a sadist during that time because two depressing arcs followed which put me in great annoyance and despair. The last month of summer approached and things became better. Even though not everything was clearly given solutions to, I'm still thankful that the big problems were given solutions to. My college problem, friends problem, relationship-closure problem were closed and there's still some more work needed for the issue problem. I've changed in a better way and I hope that this would be enough for me. Nonetheless, I've moved on. There's a college life opening for me and there are still people who believes in me after that tragic experience.





Comment count: 0 | Drop a comment