Welcome

This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox
Refresh page if comment menu and some images are missing
Drop a simple message before you go =)

You are free to view my entries. Whatever things written here are ought to stay only inside that gray material of yours called brain. The information stated here stays here.


I have adopted trees. SAVE THE EARTH

Webmistress



Louise Anne Luces.
silverdusk07|fallenskii03.
17.
Muntinlupa City.
Lazy Bum|Blogger|Sleep Fanatic


Tagboard



Archives

» Last Summer Escapade for 2010
» I'm Closing
» Happy Mother's Day!
» It's Summer Time!
» Closure 5: High School Graduation
» Closure 4 : Uh...
» Closure 3 : Bag Raid
» Pre-Ending S.Y. 2009-2010
» Closure 2: Five Years of High School
» Closure 1: A Day Before SY Ends | Exams


Credits

Summer Layout | Doodles and Daydreams
Base Layout by JanLovexYouu
Graphics are from ChocoGoodies & Sugarpink
Tweeking by Louise
All Rights Reserved ®




Summer Conclusion Part One
Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mode:


1. Fix my accounts [Tumblr, Twitter, Multiply, Livejournal, New Blogspot, Formspring, Facebook and Plurk account were updated -- all except for Mangabullet. Friendster and Deviantart account were deleted]

2. Survive enrollment [I'm enrolled in DLSU-Manila. I enrolled without any hindrances :]

3. Watch anime DVDs! [Gintama, Kimi ni Todoke, Pandora Hearts, Darker than Black, Atashinchi no Danshi, Shugo Chara, Shugo Chara Doki] <-- I'm not satisfied, I have a feeling that I could have watched more

4. Be active on IU, LJ, Multiply and MB. [No. I fail. I didn't participate in any IU events including the meet-up and I didn't visit my MB account. I didn't do anything major in LJ and Multiply.

5. SLEEP [And to be honest...I don't like the idea. I don't get to do any sneak out because of some matters]

6. Restore skin health [Barely and its impossible on this kind of heat]

7. Clean my room especially my closet [There would even be a follow up 3rd clean-up]

8. Do something about my writing career [...(- .-)

9. Clean computer and all USBs from viruses [I managed to clean the USBs but for the complete clean-up, there's no technician available]

10. Meditate. [I guess]

11. Shopping [Earlier, my mom gave me money TuT]

12. Prepare for college I still don't know how cause I don't know what to expect. The only preparation I've done is the new blog.

*And I forgot to include

13. Read mangas [Kimi ni Todoke, The Tyrant Falls in Love, Dengeki Daisy] <-- I'm not freaking satisfied

*edited as of May 28





Comment count: 1 | Drop a comment