Welcome

This site is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox
Refresh page if comment menu and some images are missing
Drop a simple message before you go =)

You are free to view my entries. Whatever things written here are ought to stay only inside that gray material of yours called brain. The information stated here stays here.


I have adopted trees. SAVE THE EARTH

Webmistress



Louise Anne Luces.
silverdusk07|fallenskii03.
17.
Muntinlupa City.
Lazy Bum|Blogger|Sleep Fanatic


Tagboard



Archives

» Summer Conclusion Part 2
» Summer Conclusion Part One
» Last Summer Escapade for 2010
» I'm Closing
» Happy Mother's Day!
» It's Summer Time!
» Closure 5: High School Graduation
» Closure 4 : Uh...
» Closure 3 : Bag Raid
» Pre-Ending S.Y. 2009-2010


Credits

Summer Layout | Doodles and Daydreams
Base Layout by JanLovexYouu
Graphics are from ChocoGoodies & Sugarpink
Tweeking by Louise
All Rights Reserved ®




College Preparation
Friday, May 28, 2010

Mode:


My class will start next week and in fact, I am not ready. It seemed like it was really REALLY forced to us that we have to end summer without being emotionally and mentally prepared. It was sad. I feel like I had so little time left to enjoy things and make use of my summer wisely. I'm not excited even though I met my blockmates already. The feeling is just "Reeeeally? I have classes next week?"



Actually, I'm not going to leave things behind after I stepped in the university. It's true that there would be less connection with my high school friends and I know that I will miss them so much. My feelings won't change, I'm still Louise. I'm not going away that far and I don't think that I'll change so much that they will not recognize me anymore. Whatever connections I have today are important and I will carry those treasures with me wherever I go.

If there's a possibility that a high school friend is reading this, I'll just tell you that I'm more attached to my phone now. I'll do my best to reply and I want you to know that I'm just a text away :) Good luck to all of us in our lives :D





Comment count: 0 | Drop a comment